Wednesday, April 11, 2012

All Things Asian


Have you checked All Things Asian out yet? It's an event hosted by Julia from That Hapa Chick, Izzy from My Words Ate Me, and Lucia from iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books, celebrating Asian bloggers, Asian authors, and books featuring Asian characters, settings, and/or themes. In other words, something that I wish I had thought of!

These three proud and talented Asian bloggers have compiled blogger and author interviews, book reviews, discussion posts, and giveaways into several weeks of celebration. Check out the All Things Asian schedule for links to all the blog posts, events, and giveaways going on! It's excellent! (And not just because they interviewed me!)

1 comment:

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...